Avvo is hosting a half-day Online Marketing Training session for lawyers on Wednesday, June 1st at our headquarters in downtown Seattle.
The session is FREE and open to the first 20 people who sign up!
Given by Mark Britton, Avvo founder and CEO; Josh King, Avvo General Counsel and Conrad Saam, Avvo Marketing Director – topics will cover the fundamentals of building a successful law practice by utilizing free and easy tools on the web. It is ideally suited for solo/small firm attorneys and marketing directors at mid-sized firms.
• Web Strategy: Managing Social Media and your Online Reputation – Explore the myriad social media options available to attorneys and build a Core Web Presence strategy that prioritizes social media opportunities for maximum effect. The web is a huge open publishing platform on which almost everyone can share an opinion. How can lawyers monitor and utilize the web to advance their personal reputation. What are best practices when responding to negative information on the web?
• Search Engine Optimization Best Practices for Lawyers – Understand the fundamentals of SEO so attorneys can adopt SEO best practices to for their own online search strategy instead of relying on expensive consultants.
• Google Website Analytics for Lawyers – Track the success of your online marketing initiatives and investments through mastery of Analytics, the free, easy-to-use tool from Google.
• $20 and 60 Minutes – A fast-paced, presentation covering how to set up a website, add blogging functionality, set up profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, claim an Avvo profile and tie them all together, for less than $20 and 60 minutes.
• Ethical Issues in Online Legal Advertising & Social Media (1hr CLE) – One Hour CLE on how the ABA Model Rules and specific state rules are implicated by rapid changes in technology.